Want to donate to our Emergency Aid?
The vast majority of the items that FOR gifts to people seeking asylum are donated by people in the local community – an act of recycling as well as compassion. Would you like to donate good quality second-hand items to people seeking asylum in Melbourne and support our RECOVER program?
The most common items we collect are:
- Large household items – couches, washing machines, beds, fridges, dining tables, drawers, and rugs
- Children’s items – bassinets, cots, clothing, prams, blankets and nappies (we have stringent safety requirements for children’s items.)
- Home entertainment – radios, televisions, laptops
- Kitchen items – cooking utensils, crockery, cutlery, toasters, rice cookers, kettles, knife sets, etc
- Gift cards – from stores such as Kmart, Big W and Target
- Food items (Please take a look here for more information)
- Toiletries, brand new socks and underwear
- Smartphones (in working order, with charger)
- Clean, good quality blankets, coats & jackets
- Brand new toys
- Linen – pillows, blankets, sheet sets
- Garden tools
- Sewing machines and materials
- Computers and laptops
- Bikes and bike parts
If you have items that you would like to donate, please fill out the form below.
WEB TO LEADS